Adorkable Tales - Masterpieces of Melissa's Mind

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Never has the word Banana been used so much...The sequel to Beware of dog

Hello everyone... note to Amy I was not high when I wrote this grr..... Anyways this story was written a month after Beware of Dog. It was meant as a sequel and it isn't very good, in my opinion anyways. I apologize in advance for any errors, particularly the grammar. Oh well read and enjoy! It was inspired by my brother who took it upon himself to pretend his banana was a phone. All my stories have a story behind it. How fascinating…

Bananas Make Good Phones Too!

It was a sunny outside, the sky was blue. Everyone was outside for lunch since it was so nice. I was any normal day so no one would suspect that it would be one of the weirdest days possible.
“Ring, ring, ring,” Danny looks around. “What the, why is my banana ringing?” said Danny.
He puts the Banana to his ear.
“Moppy Topy it is me Fro-Boy,” said a voice.
“You got the wrong banana,” said Danny feeling foolish.
“Who is this?” asked Fro- Boy. “What is your name?”
“Daningonzolas McNamara.”
“What?”
“That is my name.”
“Oh, which banana is this?”
“The one I was going to eat,”
“No what does it look like?”
“Yellow with brown spots,”
“A giraffe?” said Fro- Boy “I called a giraffe?”
“No that what the banana looks like,” said Danny.
“Oh, I got the wrong one then, goodbye.”
“Well that was weird,” said Danny out loud.
“I heard that!” said Fro- Boy, “You hurt my feelings.”
“I am sorry, but” started Danny.
“Sorry does not cut it, when you call someone weird it is just plain hurt full,” said Fro- Boy, “and another thing.”
Danny sees Danah and hands her the banana (Fro-Boy is still talking)
“Oh, I like bananas,” said Danah happily.
“It talks,” said Danny.
“I like talking bananas,” she starts to eat the banana.
“Ah don’t eat the banana yet!” screamed Fro-Boy, “Not like this, Darn that Wild Will, he tricked me!”
“Mmm, that was good,” said Danah.
“Danny, who is Wild Will?” asked Danah
“He is Disco Drivers dog,” said Danny.
“Oh, now I remember, did I eat him?”
“I like dogs and bananas” she said as she walked off in to the school.
That was weird thought Danny as he sat school and finished the rest of his lunch.
A few minutes later, “ring, ring, ring,” Ruby Red saw her banana.
“Well that makes no logical sense,” she picks up the banana and throws it.
The banana hits Anna.
“Ring, ring, ring,” Anna screams “I don’t like bananas the evil banana people are trying to get me!”
Maria picks up the phone.
“Careful,” said Anna cautiously.
“Hello,” said Maria.
“Hi Moppy Topy it is me Fro-Boy, I miss you” said a voice.
“Oh I am sorry you got the wrong banana,” said Maria.
“Again?” asked Fro-Boy.
“Listen Fro-Boy, maybe you should just try another banana,”
“Which Banana is this?” asked Fro-Boy obviously not listening to Maria.
“The one Ruby Red had but threw at my sister when she knew darn well not too because she is afraid of bananas,” said Maria.
“Oh I am sorry to hear that,” said Fro-Boy, “what does it look like?”
“What does what look like?”
“The banana of course,”
“Oh it is yellow, brown, mushy, and bruised because it got thrown,”
Maria hears crying.
“Poor Giraffe,” sobbed Fro-Boy.
“There is no giraffe here,” said Maria.
“Oh, the banana,” said Fro-Boy, “My dad Moppy Topy has a giraffe.”
“Well there is no giraffe here and neither is Moppy Topy,” snapped Maria.
“Well sorry,” Fro-Boy retorted.
Just then Anna knocks the banana out of Maria’s hand. She then stomps on it.
“That should take care of the evil talking banana,” Anna said triumphantly.
“You are cleaning it up,” said Maria.
Ryan walks by and slips on the banana.
Maria asked, “Ryan are you okay?”
“Yeah,” Ryan replied.
“Ryan you have been the victim of slipping on an evil talking banana,” said Anna.
“Really?” questioned Ryan.
“Ring, ring, ring,”
“Ryan your banana,” said Maria.
“Hello?” said Ryan.
“Moppy Topy?” said Fro-Boy, “It is me your son Fro-Boy.”
“No time have to eat,” Ryan replied.
“No, wait,” said Fro-Boy.
But it was too late Ryan was eating the banana, which he thought was quite delicious.
Just then Maria had an epiphany.
“Oh I remember I dreamt that Wild Will gave Fro-Boy a banana to call his father Moppy Topy,” said Maria
“It is a shame you know how many bananas may be around the world,” added Ryan.
“Oh, thanks for reminding me,” said Anna.
“Sorry Anna,” Maria said.
Danny who had finished his lunch walked over to Maria, Anna, and Ryan.
“The weirdest thing happened today, I was about to have a banana for lunch but it rang,” said Danny. “Some cracker jack named Fro-Boy was talking on the banana,”
“Same here said Maria, “Let me guess he was asking for Moppy Topy?”
“Yeah he was,”
“Mine talked but I was so hungry I ate it,” said Ryan.
“I would not know what a banana tasted like, because Anna is afraid of bananas,” said Maria.
“Ha, Anna and banana rhyme,” said Ryan.
“No! I hate how they rhyme!” screamed Anna.
“Anna you want my banana?” asked Danah as she walked over to join her friends.
“No I do not want one1”
“Ring, ring, ring,”
“Oh the banana is ringing,” said Danah.
“You keep it away from me,” said Anna
“Hey this is Fro-Boy,”
“I did not know bananas had names,” said Danah, “Hi talking banana.”
“What? Oh, forget it,” said Fro-Boy, “Who is this?”
“Danah Brown,”
“The wrong banana again?” said Fro-Boy.
Ruby Red walks over to her Danah. Danah is about to eat the banana.
“Drop the banana and walk away,” Ruby Red commanded.
“Can’t I eat it?” asked Danah.
“No, the only thing I can suggest and I am right I always am I,” said Ruby Red “Is the banana is cursed.”
“Ruby Red do not be insane,” said Danny.
“I think there is more to it than that, Ruby Red,” said Anna.
“Maybe it is because Anna is afraid of bananas,” added Maria.
“This is just stupid,” said Danny.
“Bananas are not stupid, they are evil,” said Anna.
“Hey I know lets give that purple and red monkey, he will know what to do,” suggested Maria.
“Excuse me I am girl,” said the Monkey.
“I am very sorry,” said Maria, “I did not mean to insult you.”
“I did not say you insulted me, I just said I was not a boy,” said the monkey.
“Oh well I still am sorry,” said Maria.
“That’s okay Wild Will does that all the time,” said the monkey.
“Monkeys are not purple and red, said Ruby Red, “and they do not talk,”
“Then why is that monkey purple, red and is talking right now?” Danny pointed out.
“Danah do you still have that banana?” asked Ryan.
“Yes I do,” Danah replied.
Ryan grabs the banana and is about to eat it but Maria takes it.
“Hey, I was going to eat that!” whined Ryan.
“Too many bananas give you indigestion,” Maria told Ryan.
Actually bed sheets do the monkey thought.
“Here can you help Fro-Boy so he stops calling everyone?” Maria hands the monkey the banana phone.
“Yes if he is still there,” she replied, “Fro-Boy, you still there?”
“Yes, who is this?” he replied.
“C-Jay,” the monkey answered, “didn’t you follow the instructions Wild Will gave you?”
“No I did not,”
“No wonder Super Joey throws oranges at you!”
“Don’t bring him into this.”
“Hey Maria look there are two more purple and red monkeys,” Danny pointed them out to her. Sure enough there were two monkeys a long skinny one and a plump and short one.
“R-Jay, P-Jay what took you so long?” asked CJ.
“Well we were on our way but we came across Country Linen and Bedding,” said RJ, the tall skinny monkey.
“Yes purple sheets taste the best,” said PJ
They certainly did eat something it looked like they ate something. They looked like they had a feast.
“CJ are you still there?” asked Fro-Boy.
“Yes, hold please,” she replied. “PJ is Wild Will on his way?”
Not again thought Maria thought. Turns our Wild Will was coming back. It was enough cleaning up the present he left me.
“What is the matter Anna?” asked Danny.
“Look,” she said pointing.
There were five giant bananas and a giraffe.
“Anna Banana, Anna Banana,” said one of the big giant bananas.
“Stop it I can not take it anymore!” screamed Anna as she ran away.
“Don’t worry Anna;” called Danny, “Ryan and Danah eat bananas.”
Anna did not listen and kept running away back into the school.
There was a flash of blue light. It was no other than Wild Will and his jet pack.
“Alright lets get this mess cleaned up,” growled Wild Will.
“Here is Fro-Boy Will,” said CJ as she handed him the banana.
“Umm…you are supposed to call me Wild Will,”
“I like that name,” said Danah.
“You can not eat those banana’s,” Wild Will said.
Ryan and Danah were chasing the banana’s
“Those poor banana’s, are scared,” C-Jay said.
“Hey don’t eat those banana’s, they are highly iron efficient satelite banana’s!” Wild Will said, “or else!”
Or I am going to threaten to eat you, but not really eat you because I am a big stupid dog. Maria thought.
“Maria can you talk to them?” C-Jay asked.
“How did you know my name?” Maria asked.
“Wild Will mad, talk to friends before he eats them, P-Jay said, “honestly!”
“Ryan, Danah, come here for a second.” Maria called.
Still not listening.
“I will give you candy!” Maria yelled.
They come running over.
“Very good Maria I would not have thought of that,” C-Jay said.
“Alright hand me the banana before it rots,” said Wild Will, “Fro-Boy, you still there?”
“Moppy Topy is that you?” Fro-Boy asked.
“No sorry it is Santa Clause,” Wild Will answered.
“Oh, really well while I have you on the phone I want….” Fro-Boy started.
“It is me Wild Will, Mr. I wear wigs!”
“Will?”
“I just said it was! By the way it is Wild Will, Did I not tell you to say to the banana who to connect with?”
“I don’t remember.”
“Grr…… okay, first dial 1-800- disco, then dial 2002 yellow bus, floor cleaning supplies, then press 3392, when the say how can we direct your call, you say collect call care of Wild Will to Moppy Topy and his pet giraffe,” Wild Will explained, “Did you write all that down?”
“I was supposed to write it down?”
“Yes, you owe me prime rib wig boy,” Wild Will said sounding annoyed.
“No wonder he can not call the right guy, all those directions.” Danny said, “Even I am confused.”
“What do you think Ryan,” Wild Will asked, “Did I give to many directions?”
“Can’t talk eating,” Ryan said.
“Listen if Fro-Boy calls again just throw your banana at Anna and say Fro-Boy you are an Idiot!”
“How will that work?” Danny asked.
“Anna is scared of banana’s, so she will take them and smash them,” Maria explained.
“Very good,” Wild Will praised, “Just remember to clean up.”
“Thanks Wild Will. I like banana’s!” Danah chimed.
Wild Will looks at Danah. Strange girl he thought.
“Wild Will, I always wanted to ask you this,” Danny asked, “Why are you so wild Will?”
“So he finally gets it,” said Wild Will. “Maria did you like my present?” Wild Will grinned.
“No, not really, it killed the grass,” replied Maria.
“I knew it would,” said Wild Will. “I believe lunch is over, better get going or I will eat you.”“See you later,” said Wild Will. He flies of with his jet pack.
“He did it again. He threatens to eat you, but he flies off,” said Maria.
“For a crazy dog he sure doesn’t know what he is doing,” said Danny.
“Alright, surrender your bed sheets and pillowcases,” said CJ.
“The monkeys are still here?” asked Danah.
"There are no bed sheets or pillowcases at this school try some major retail store,” said Maria.
The monkeys walk off and the five (Sorry Ryan ate one.) giant bananas disappeared.
Things keep getting stranger in Mountain Bleu Ridge, thought Maria.
“All I know is as interesting as it seems bananas are not phones,” said Maria. “Danny, what are we going to do about the giraffe?”
“I don’t know, call Wild Will?” he replied.
(c) Melissa Canadian 2006

1 Comments:

  • Yes Melissa, I do believe you do have a weird side. And i think it takes Chris to bring it out to you in person, but you dont seem to need a prompter when you write! You are exceptionally weird! Thats a compliment by the way! I love it though. Bananas are cool. B is for Banana, B*A*N*A*N*A*S! Do you know that song? pretty cool!

    By Blogger Lidia, at 4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home