Adorkable Tales - Masterpieces of Melissa's Mind

Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Cast of Characters....Wild Will and More.

Since I am not good at describing what the characters of my stories look like I shall show you.




This is Wild Will. No this is not really him. Its just a look alike. This picture was taken over a year ago. And yes I do look at rottweilers and say. "Hey look its Wild Will." Those who do know who he is look at me like I am an idiot. Or think Gosh I wonder what Melissa means? Or Who the Hell is Wild Will?



This is Adventure Joe...Actually its just a koala at the zoo. Now when I see koalas. I think about him too. And just like Wild Will I am sure I get a simular response.

These next few pictures are what the characters of the two previous stories actually look like. I kid you not.



This is Chris...



This is Amy... Amy I hope this picture suits your fancy. If not I shall change it in a heartbeat or when ever I feel like it.



This is Antonia. She looks more beautiful in real life. Pictures just don't do her justice.



This is me... yes its sad. I put myself in the story. But you can do what ever you want when you are the writer/creator/controler of the Wild Will universe.



Raul a.k.a Yogi. Its a tie I can't decide who Raul should look like. Ha ha ha! *coughs* The first picture is the actual Yogi the second Picture is Raj.



Carma? I guess she looks like my friend Carol?
Missing from list

John: because I haven't found a picture that would look like him.

Frostbite: because yet againg I have no picture. I actually imagine Frostbite to look like Bear from the Big Blue House except he is white and holding a chainsaw.

The Amazing Bum Dancing Animal Patrol:
Hell if I know? What are they suppose to look like? You decide!

1 Comments:

  • Hahaha - i don't like the photo, but i don't like any of my photos so you don't have to change it! I'm kind of over being so vain! Your right, Antonia is so beauitful in real life, but i still think she looks beauitful in photos, i love that one of her! And my Raul...*sighs*

    By Blogger Lidia, at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home