Adorkable Tales - Masterpieces of Melissa's Mind

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Shut up or I'll saw you in half!

Oh yeah I know I am obsessed with pictures because I have 3, 756 pictures in 67 folders. But I think I am just as obsessed with writing: since 2002 I have written over 95 short stories. This doesn’t include stories or columns I wrote in college, nor before 2002 because I lost some of my stories from when I was younger. 18 out the 95 stories are about Wild Will.

Here is a conversation between Chris and Frostbite

Chris: You know, you sound awful Australian.
Frostbite: My zoo keeper was an Aussie.
Chris: An Australian Polar bear?
Frostbite: You’ve never heard of that before? My best mate is a polar bear. He’s Italian. His name is Gregorio Stupido.
Chris: An Italian polar bear?
Frostbite: Shut up Chris or I’ll saw you in half.
Chris: Horizontally or vertically?
Frostbite: Does is it matter?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home