Adorkable Tales - Masterpieces of Melissa's Mind

Monday, July 03, 2006

My story ideas are like nooninooninooninoo!

Normally I don’t share my stories until they are written but I felt today was an exception. I need my friends advice. Will I insult Antonia by the following story line?

Story plot for my story about Antonia: This happens after the story You’re so Chris. Melissa (that’s me), accompanied by Antonia is taken to the hospital, where Melissa is over come by a strange illness brought on by her previous encounter with Wild Will. Amy returns after she realizes her dream to be a Bollywood star was brought on by poison lemonade made by Chris. (Sorry Amy) John, Joe and Wild Will visit Melissa in the hospital in hopes they can solve her problem. Because animals are not allowed in the hospital Joe and Wild Will must wait outside. In order to comfort Melissa, Amy and Antonia, Joe calls on the help of the singing group The Twelve Dozen Dogs, who are actually koalaroos a fictitious animal, which is a combination of kangaroos and koalas. This is when they realize they are but all creations of a writer and its all because of the A.E.S.M.

Here is a mini story I wrote about Wild Will and the evil spinster lady at McDonalds. I was trained by the mean lady on front booth, the order serving part of drive thru. I feel like she hated me. But, I was told by another crew member that she isn't a very pleasant person. Obviously...seeing as she knows pretty much anything around McD's. I know I could ask her and seeing as it clearly annoys her when I am not as smart as her, I would ask her for help out of spite, just to piss her off. Mwhahahahaha!!! I thought of many stories where my made up rottweiler Wild Will comes through drive thru and threatens to eat her. That was my only solace.

I can still see the conversation now:

Spinster: Hi there, Hands order out of window, hands drinks out first, when it is supposed to be food first. She then sees a Rottweiler, looks around for the driver with her beetle squinty eyes.
Wild Will: Oh you did it wrong spinster lady.
Spinster: Your drinks were ready before your food.
Wild Will: That is wrong therefore, I am going to eat you.
Spinster: What you said was grammatically incorrect you should have said I will eat you.
Wild Will: If your so grammatically perfect why don't you go to school instead of working here.
Spinster: I like it here.
Wild Will: Well she doesn't like you here. Points at Melissa, then laughs evilly.
Spinster: Have a nice day!
Wild Will: No thanks, why don't you have a horrible day, since you make everyone else miserable.
Wild Will drives off spinster lady is confused as to why there was a talking dog in drive thru. Melissa smirks while thinking of this ridiculous situation.

I just thought about this but when I wrote my stories, for Frostbite I imagined the voice of Peter Helliar and for Adventure Joe I imagined the voice of Rove McManus. For Wild Will he is Don Cherry, the famous sports broadcaster in Canada. And well Chris is Chris, Amy is Amy, Antonia is Antonia and I am me… and so on and so forth. John is some guy I made up. So I have no idea what he would sound like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home